Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Patriots vs. Broncos - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro - 10.7.12

 There were only a few things I wanted to make sure and do/see when it was decided that we would be living in the Boston area. On Sunday, I got to accomplish a big one. I did not know if we would still be in the region when the NFL season kicked off but once Laura renewed her assignment, I started to focus on seeing the Patriots play a home game in Foxboro. I had my eye on this game particularly because it would feature arguably the two greatest quarterbacks of the last 15 years, going head to head. A "Brady vs. Manning" showdown was tantalizing enough to drop a small fortune for a fun filled day of tailgating and football. The game started out as a one-sided affair that favored New England, but in a very Manning-esque performance, the Broncos came back late to make it interesting. The Patriots held on for the 31-21 victory to put a cap on an amazing experience for us!!

Tailgating
 Rain Moves the Party Inside
 National Anthem
 Put Me In Coach
 Brady Driving
 Manning Trying to Rally
 Final Minutes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment