Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ringo Starr - Bank of America Pavillion - Boston, MA - 6.19.12

"I get by with a little help from my friends..."
 The Kit
Well it didn't take long for the Concert Kids to get back at it as Laura and I decided to try out one of Boston's best music venues by attending the Ringo Starr concert on Tuesday night. An intimate 5,000 seat venue that is situated on the waterfront docks on the south-end of town, this gem of a concert shed offered us harbor views and a gorgeous sunset behind the Boston skyline all while listening to a Beatle none-the-less. The band played a meaty 25 song setlist which included such Ringo hits as Photograph and It Don't Come Easy, as well as Beatle classics Yellow Submarine, Don't Pass Me By, I Wanna Be Your Man, and the show closer With A Little Help From My Friends. We also heard the hits from other members of the band such as Mr. Mister's Broken Wings and Kyrie, Toto's Rosanna and Africa as well as Santana's Evil Ways and Black Magic Woman. A great night of music at a wonderful music venue that I highly recommend...a splendid time is guaranteed for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment