Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chicago - March 2012 - Day 1

This past weekend Laura and I had an amazing trip to Chicago. This was my first trip to Chicago and I think now I can finally say I have see every major city in America. We started our trip with lunch at Hot Doug's. Located in the Avondale part of town, the restaurant is the self-proclaimed "Sausage Superstore and Encased Meat Emporium". Enough said; let's eat!!!

We stood in line for almost an hour and a half for this amazing lunch. Being from Austin, I was not surprised to see an establishment with these types of guidelines.
I think we ordered the entire menu....and duck-fat fries as well; a Friday/Saturday only special!!On our way home we got to pass Wrigley Field. I still need to get back here in Spring/Summer for a game.This is an amazing view from the rooftop of Mandy and Kevin's apartment where we stayed during our visit. Breathtaking!!G.O.A.T.Bulls/TrailblazersBeam me up Scottie"I'm liable to go Michael
Take your pick.
Jackson, Tyson, Jordan.
Game 6"View from seats we weren't willing to spring for.

No comments:

Post a Comment