Thursday, January 6, 2011

Year of the Quarterback - Tim Tebow: Everything In Between

I just finished watching ESPN's documentary about Tim Tebow's journey from his final days as a University of Florida quarterback to Denver Broncos rookie. As always it did not disappoint. It was really cool to see how he has used criticism as his fuel to succeed at the pro level. You know, he may not become the greatest QB of all time but I'll be damned if he doesn't die trying!!This documentary reminded me of the one time I crossed paths with Tebow. As mentioned in a previous post, I was staying at the Gators hotel in Ponte Vedra during the annual Florida v. Georgia game and happened to see the team arrive Friday night at the hotel. Looking at this picture, it is crazy to see how different he looks just two years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment