Thursday, April 8, 2010

"These streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York"

Grand Central

Central Park

New York Public Library
Lower Manhattan
Midtown
Brooklyn Bridge
Empire State Building
Kickin' it in Brooklyn

Aaaah...New York City. Where have you been all my life? It wasn't until April 2009 that I had the chance to truly discover the magic that is NYC. I had been once before (as a child) but had never experienced the city in all it's glory. I spent four days just exploring and could not but help to fall in love with this melting pot of diversity that makes everywhere else just seem ordinary. Laura and I have vowed that before we die we will call New York home...even if only for a few short (warm) months.

No comments:

Post a Comment